Living in an age where my generation can't wait to glom to the next trendiest, yet rebellious movement. I'm wondering how many who viewed this:
- Found the director annoying.
- Found the not-so-cleverly edited score to be overtly manipulative.
- Wondered, just how delicious shark fin soup really is.
- Wondered how thousands of shark fins just casually winds up on a sidewalk.
- Tried their best to not make a Shark Tale or TinFins joke
If one of those thoughts entered your cynical brain, then you are a terrible person. A terrible person, of whom I could find friendship in.
Sometimes, the ills of man are kinda worth laughing at. Apologies to those who were offended and genuinely care about the well-being of shark fins. I strongly endorse caring for all animals, equally, across the board. Even those ugly ones and the ones that could chomp our faces off without a second look.
See? I'm not so bad.